The recent catastrophic events in world are a grim example of the power and effect a major natural disaster can have on a community. And Wellington is no exception we are famous for being windy Wellington right.
How would you cope?
· If you had to evacuate your home in an emergency what would you take?
· If your home was made unsafe, where in Newlands would or could you go?
· Where are your immediate family members - and what are they going to do and where will they go?
· Have you stored some drinking water - have you stored enough?
· What about food, batteries, flashlight, radio etc?
A strong community will survive the longest "know your neighbors"